Treasure of knowledge Christian Academy serves students in preschool through 12th grade. Treasure of Knowledge promotes the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical and social growth of young children.
For our Preschool, the curriculum is developed using a “hands-on” approach to learning. Multi-sensory activities that enhance the total development of the child are planned in a sequential manner that follows a theme or is part of a unit. Footsteps to Fours (Bob Jones Publishing) is used in conjunction with other supplemental resources.
Elementary, Middle, and High School
For the rest of our school, we use the A.C.E Curriculum. The A.C.E model adapts to the learning speed of your child. This allows your child to progress Independently. This is unlike the “public school model” where the group is lock-stepped regardless of the student’s academic abilities.
- The students learn through setting daily goals and are challenged by marking their achievement. This allows your child to visualize and plan daily progress, thus establishing a lifetime appreciation for goal setting and achievement.
- The Biblical value of excellence in all things we do is translated into mastering subject content. This is the foundation upon which all future learning is built. Students must master a minimum of 80% of the material to advance.
- The curriculum contains not only excellent academic material, but is also filled with instruction in the application of Godly character traits to everyday life.
- Scripture is used throughout each and every workbook.
- For more information on our curriculum, click below
In addition to A.C.E, supplemental curriculum is used throughout all grade levels in order to enhance instruction and support learning.